- 17-Feb-2014 to 16-Apr-2014 (EST)
- Mission Services
- Canton, OH, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc. is a dynamic, growing non-profit which provides employment and life skills training to individuals in 10 counties throughout Ohio and a portion of West Virginia. Dedicated to improving the quality of life and employment opportunities for all people, Goodwill is a unique non-profit as it operates retail stores to fund its wide range of programs and services. These services include Vocational programming, Parenting Skills Training, Adult Literacy, DD Services and much more.
We are currently looking for a Vice President of Mission Services to join our Leadership Team in Canton, Ohio.
The Vice President of Mission Services provides leadership, strategic direction and oversight for mission delivery and to the mission services team. You will work closely with other Leadership Team members and develop and guide strategic direction, develop tactical plans and assist in the leadership of the agency. As the Vice President of Mission Services, you will participate in meetings of the Board of Directors and serve on various Board Committees. This role serves as an internal consultant to the President and CEO.
- Develop, implement and manage an annual operating plan for the Mission Services Division with clear and quantifiable objectives for each program, ensuring maximum program utilization.
- Develop, implement and manage an annual budget for the Mission Services Division. This includes direct responsibilities for identifying sources of funds and developing grant requests and funding proposals.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive, collaborative relationship with partners, community-based organizations, educational institutions, businesses, referral and/or funding organizations and employment and training organizations to determine community needs and adapt mission delivery to meet the individual needs of the persons served.
- Develop programs to meet the needs of referral and funding organizations, which are consistent with the mission and strategic goals of the agency. These programs must be responsive to the objective of referring agencies, in compliance with the standards of regulatory commissions and operated on a cost-effective basis.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure the growth of program and services.
- Ensure agency wide preparation for successful CARF Accreditation and maintenance of same.
- Develop, mentor and coach direct reports in the areas of program participant/customer service, strategy, management and compliance.
- Attend conferences and outreach programs to promote Goodwill programs.
- Ensure compliance with all agency policies, procedures and safety standards, laws and code of ethics throughout the areas managed and maintain same to meet CARF, Department of Labor and other regulatory standards.
- Master's degree in Rehabilitation Management, Rehabilitation Counseling, Business Administration (MBA), Education, Social Services, Human Services or related fields.
- Professional Experience in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field, including five (5) years managerial experience.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and valid automotive insurance. Access to transportation and adequate liability insurance for such required.
- Travel required within communities served.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: inside, sedentary work; frequent forward, horizontal reach at desk; occasional standing, walking up to 60 feet, stair climbing, stooping/bending; push/pull up to 10 lbs.; infrequent crouching/squatting.
This is a full time, salary position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!