- 02-Oct-2013 to 08-Jan-2014 (EST)
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is currently seeking an IT Specialist to join our team in Cleveland, OH.
The IT Specialist will maintain agency computer and communication systems. In this role you will be responsible for the inventory and maintenance of computer hardware/software, including trouble shooting and routine staff instruction.
- Responsible for the administration inventory, upgrades and maintenance of computer hardware, software, cabling, mobile devices, and communication systems including troubleshooting, vendor support, procurement of equipment, services and routine staff instruction.
- Ensure compliance with agency policies, procedures, practices, CARF standards and safety/security measures.
- Process, document, and follow through with requests from Goodwill staff and Community Campus Partners in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare evaluations of hardware, software, and communication systems, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Design and implement projects based on business requirements.
- Provide budget information regarding computer needs.
- Assure cooperation and coordination of efforts of areas of responsibility with other departments, partners and vendors.
Specific Experience/Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and ability to apply knowledge of databases, computer programs, computer hardware, mobile devices, communication systems and applications.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) in a clear and effective way.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle responsibility and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks with frequent changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred. Will consider a combination of years and experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and automotive insurance.
- Travel within communities served.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: inside, sedentary work. Frequent forward, horizontal reach at desk. Occasional standing, lifting, walking, stair climbing, stooping/bending; push/pull up to 40 lbs. Infrequent crouching/squatting.
This is a full time, hourly position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!