- 29-Apr-2013 to 28-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Mission Services
- Wintersville, OH, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is currently seeking an energetic Supervisor of Mission Services to join our team in Wintersville.
The Supervisor of Mission Services will be responsible for the day to day management of the Mission Services staff and their assigned personnel.
- Collect, track and analyze assigned data to assure accurate reflection of mission services efforts and appropriate scheduling while maintaining contact with referral sources.
- Coach and mentor assigned staff assuring current and updated skills. Assure accuracy of documentation and quality service provision.
- Provide coverage for supervised positions, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, CARF standards and safety/security measures.
- Experience in workforce development and training desirable; experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of the internet.
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with diverse populations.
- Bachelor's degree in rehabilitation counseling, social work, education, psychology or related field required.
- Ability to obtain DD certification required.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and automotive insurance.
- Inside, sedentary work. Frequent forward, horizontal reach at desk. Occasional standing, walking up to 60 feet, stair climbing, stooping/bending; pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs. Infrequent crouching/squatting.
This is a full time, salary position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!