- 06-Mar-2013 to 05-Jun-2013 (EST)
- Mission Services
- Canton, OH, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
We are currently seeking a Director of Vocational/Employment Services to join our team in Canton. As the Director of Vocational/Employment Services you will provide training, management and coordination to encourage utilization of our programs. You are responsible for the supervision and training of your staff.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of mission programs and related support services in coordination with the supervisors of Mission Services.
- Train and educate staff in the provision of service delivery according to their job descriptions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources to increase participant referrals and program utilization.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and practices, CARF standards, safety/security measures and confidentiality.
- Prepare and submit reports as requested.
- Represent the agency at staffing and internal/external meetings as required.
- Assist in the development of in-service training for staff.
- Demonstration of progressive responsibility in vocational rehabilitation setting required. Vocationally oriented counseling experience desirable.
- Experience in working with people with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to plan and direct programs and activities of others.
- Detail oriented; ability to gather and record data accurately.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks that may change often and work with moderate supervision.
- Master's degree in Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling or related field.
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) or ability to obtain certification within 12 months of employment required.
- Must have valid driver's license and automotive insurance.
- Certification in First Aid and CPR required.
- Travel is required within the communities served.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: inside, sedentary work. Frequent forward, horizontal reach at desk. Occasional standing, walking up to 60 feet, stair climbing, stooping/bending, pushing/pulling up to 10 lbs. Infrequent crouching/squatting.
This is a full time, salary position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!