- 04-Mar-2013 to 04-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Mission Services
- Canton, OH, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Our passion is to help individuals gain the life and employment skills they need to succeed and live their dreams! When you donate to Goodwill, you are making Good Skills possible for someone in your community.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is seeking an energetic Manager/Supervisor of Mission Services to join our team at our Canton location. The Manager of Mission Services will oversee a Vocational Rehabilitation Program (VRP3); training staff, assuring program compliance and promote, improve and support the agency as a whole.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of Mission and related support services.
• Assures Rehabilitation Services Commission deliverables are met.
• Assure completion of proposals and contracts.
• Ensure program compliance with policies, procedures and practices, CARF standards, safety/security measures and confidentiality.
• Manage and assure appropriate service delivery, including database entry and billing.
• Provide or assure service delivery in absence of staff.
• Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources to increase participant referrals.
• Train staff in the provision of service delivery.
• Represent mission services department at community meetings.
• Vocationally oriented counseling experience.
• Previous VRP3 experience is a plus.
• Prior experience with Rehabilitation Services Commission preferred.
• Experience in working with persons with disabilities preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Access and the use of the internet.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral/written).
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks that may change often and work with moderate supervision.
• Master's degree in Vocational Rehabilitation and 5-10 years of experience in a related field.
• Certified Rehabilitation Counselor required.
• Certification in First Aid and CPR is required.
• Must have a valid driver's license and automotive insurance.
• Inside, sedentary work. Frequent forward, horizontal reach at desk.
• Occasional standing, walking up to 60 feet, stair climbing, stooping/bending; pushing/pulling up to 10 lbs. Infrequent crouching/squatting.
This is a full time, salary position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!