- 24-Jan-2013 to 25-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Full Time
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is currently seeking a Baler/dock Worker to join our team.
The Baler/Dock Worker:
1. Assists in loading bales for shipment.
2. Assist truck driver in transporting and handling materials, merchandise or equipment.
3. Manually load and unload material from trailers and sort in prescribed manner.
4. Arrange articles to form a compact load, to secure goods and prevent breakage.
5. Check to see all outgoing ADC's are properly equipped.
6. Exchange propane tanks for ADC's as needed.
7. Keep baler room, dock area and warehouse operating safely at all times. Adhere to agency safety/security policies, procedures and practices.
8. Handle all donations carefully and take them to proper area within warehouse.
9. Perform other such duties as assigned by supervisor.
10. Weigh specific incoming salvage (books, shoes, purses, belts, bags, brick & brack, toys). Tag these gaylords and place in assigned areas.
11. Place specific trash in regular or metal dumpster or compacter as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School diploma preferred. CERTIFICATION: Tow motor certification required. EXPERIENCE: Tow motor experience preferred.
This is an hourly position with offered benefits of: Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life, Retirement, and Paid Time Off.
Background checks and pre-employment drug screens will be performed. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Help Make Good Skills Possible: Join the Goodwill Team Today!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!